bouquet of roses.


I've been on sort of a scavenger hunt lately for a new favorite perfume, reading reviews and description online for hours, sniffing bottles at Sephora until my nose is numb, and even ordering samples of the obscure scents I want to try. I haven't quite found a new signature, but I have found a new love for rose scents. Rose perfume isn't something I ever thought I would like, but I've become sort of obsessed with it (and right in time for Valentine's day!). Rose can go wrong in a hurry, but here are some good ones I've tried and loved. I'd pick any one of these over a box of chocolate or literal bouquet of roses any day.


Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin eau de Parfum - I can't get this mix of peppery garden roses and raspberries out of my mind

Maison Martin Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning eau de Toilette - the description says is soft skin and bed linen, it's a soft musk blended with a long-stemmed red rose

Lush Imogen Rose Solid Perfume - an earthy, hippie rose in a portable tin

L'Occitane Roses et Reines Hand and Nail Cream - a pure rose that's so old-fashioned it smells modern

Andalou Organics 1000 Roses Soothing Hand Lotion - silky moisturizing lotion with a light, sweet floral scent

No comments:

Post a Comment