instagram random



I'm loving instagram lately for recording daily life, and now this tutorial taught me how to make simple collages, I can include some of the pictures here. Left to right, top to bottom:


  1. Our bedroom, I'm not a bed-maker - what's the point?
  2. Airplane view during our flight to San Francisco.
  3. The only tea I like: Tazo Awake Black Tea from the lobby of the Red Cottage Inn.
  4. The skies are big in California too!
  5. J. Crew ballet flats are so soft and comfy; I want every color.
  6. Karl and Choupette in Harper's Bazaar - and I thought Spot was spoiled!
  7. Loving this orange plexiglass side table at the Clift Hotel in San Francisco.
  8. My husband is the best - he walked to Starbuck's and I had soy lattes waiting for me each morning.
  9. Current desktop photo: a very young Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth.
  10. But the hotel room was so cold, I had to put on my husband's socks to keep warm.
  11. We went to the Daily Grill every day for Happy Hour. The food and drinks were great.
  12. Woke up at 3:30 am to catch a flight, airport lounge coffee isn't very good but I had to have it.
  13. I love when hotel rooms have interesting magazines in your room; this collection of photographs of Brigitte Bardot at the Sofitel in Washington DC was great.
  14. But they sent pastry basket each morning with coffee. By the end of the week, I was craving fresh veggies.
  15. Pets' menu - sauteed ground beef and salmon, rice and veggies - sounded better than some of the people stuff on the room service menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment